Hey, “Are you are suffering from google play error 927 ?” And want to know how to Get rid from error 927 ?
Firstly, You must know what is google play error 927 ?
Error code 927 is very common in Google Play Store when user attempt to download or update apps in phone. It is a runtime error arises when Google Play encounter some problems in it. Due to it downloading or installing process remains uncompleted. It also cause to the loss of mobile data.
While downloading an app from google play error message 927 comes out and you are not able to download any app but this irritating problem does not come to the end even after trying several times. Because this famous google play error 927 required more than one solution.
In this article we are sharing about some effective and 100% verified methods to resolve play store error 927 in android phones.
Here’s The Solution:
1) Clean up Play Store Data:
First and foremost solution to such common errors including Error 927 is to clear old data or caches to create space for new data. For this apply step by step action process:
- Go to ‘Settings > Applications > Application Manager > All
- Now go to Google Play Store. When it appears, select the option Force Stop.
- Next select Clear Data and Clear Cache.
Now you can run the Play Store and download the app again.
If this does not work also try to uninstall your Google Play Store and download again.
2) Remove and Add Gmail Account:
In this step you will have to remove your current Google/Gmail account to add new one.
Follow these steps:
- Open ‘Settings > Accounts > Google
- Click on Gmail Account. You will see two options. Sync account and Remove account. Click on Remove account.
- Now again follow the Solution no.1 and clear all the data and cache in Google Play Store.
- Add the Gmail account again.
- Settings > Accounts > Google > Add Gmail Account.
You can uninstall Play Store and Install it again.
This Solution may fix your google play app download error 927
3) Let your Phone breath:
Sometimes your phone memory is full with stored data. It prevents your Phone to function properly. As a result you may face such errors again and again. So provide your phone enough space to enter new data in it easily and smoothly. Keep performing such activities time to time to let your phone breath properly.
4) Uninstalling of updates in Google Play Store:
This may also help you to solve your problem. To do this:
- Open ‘Settings > Applications > Application manager > All
- Choose Google Play Store and Uninstall Updates.
This way you can uninstall all the past updates which will be beneficial in removing Error 927.
Above techniques are helpful to fix android google play error 927. In case one technique is not effective to resolve Google Play error in your Phone you can apply others one by one. Moreover, keep your phone virus free and maintain enough internal storage for better and error free functioning.
Hope this article will help to resolve your unwanted error 927.