One of the most common Facebook user question is how to see who views your Facebook profile, it is even possible to answer this question “who visited my Facebook profile?”. Everyone wants to know who is interested to see his or her fb profile.
Even I also want to know who have more interest towards me. Their is not a typical method to know who recently visited on your profile. Before exploring this method I was thinking that is it easier method to find, but after checking this method it is very easiest way. One of the most interesting thing in this method is no one will get notify that you know people who visited your Facebook profile . There is no need of any third-party software or application, only you just have to follow this quiet method.
Do you want to Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages, Photos, Videos ?
How to Track Who Visited Your Facebook Profile
It’s easy to do. Follow these steps and you will be! Successful in getting who visited on your Facebook Profile!
- Go to your Facebook “facebook.com/abc” timeline
- Right click on the timeline and click “View page source.”
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page with a lot of codes.
- Press CTRL + F on your keyboard, the text appears at the top of right corner, in that box, type “InitialChatFriendsList”.
- After the word (InitialChatFriendsList), you will see a list of numbers, these are the numbers of the person’s profile who views your Facebook Profile.
- Go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number next to it with a ‘\’. For example, if the ID is 1234, you have taken him facebook.com/1234.
- The first ID number show’s who visits on your profile most.
…if you are bored with Facebook homepage login screen then you can also can change Facebook homepage login screen.
Hope this post is very helpful for you to check who visited your Facebook profile. You can also watch the video given below. If you have any query then submit your query in comment box.